Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961- Western Region-2021-22 Airports Authority of India(#AAI) a Schedule – “A” Mini Ratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing Civil Aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
NAME OF POST-
1- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)
2- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)
ADVT.NO. 03/11/2021/APPRENTICE (ITI) (WR)
Age Limit UPTO 31.10.2021
Minimum - 18 years
Maximum - 26 years
Age relaxation as per rule.
₹0/- for General/EWS/OBC
₹0/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
TOTAL POST= 27
1- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic) = 13
2- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) = 14
AAI EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: - 01.03.2019
ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: -
1. Candidates belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.
2. Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.03.2019 only are eligible (Candidates should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination at time of joining). Students who have appeared for final year examination and awaiting results may also apply, however, their engagement shall be subject to qualifying the essential equivalent qualification and production of Certificate.
3. Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2021 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
AAI SELECTION METHODOLOGY: -
1. Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination. 2. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The Selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS (to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining. 3. Police verification certificate to be obtained from local area of residence. 4. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail Id only.
i. Commencement of Online Application through NSDC Portal: 01.11.2021 (Monday)
ii. Last Date of Online Application through NSDC Portal: 30.11.2021(Tuesday)
SKILL INDIA PORTAL FOR OPTIONAL TRADES (NSDC PORTAL) WEBSITE-
HTTPS://APPRENTICESHIPINDIA.ORG A candidate can enroll himself/herself with designated trades for engagement as an apprentice in an organization.
KEY POINTS DISCUSSED HERE -
• Candidate Registration • Activation of Account of candidate • Login and Profile Completion • Understanding Candidate Dashboard • Apply to opportunities
*FOR MORE DETAILS SEE NOTIFICATIONS
LATEST JOB 2021