#KSET -Karnataka State Eligibility Test
ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING ATTESTED COPIES BY A GAZATTED OFFICER TO THE COORDINATOR, KSET CENTER, MANASAGANGOTRI, MOULYABHAVAN, MYSORE-06 ON
BEFORE 22nd JANUARY, 2021.
1. KSET – 2020 Result Sheet.
2. Online Application Form.
3. Xerox copy of Bank Challan.
4. SSLC Marks card.
5. Category certificate (SC, ST, Cat-1, II A, II B, IIIA and III B).
6. PWD certificate. [Medical Certificate with 40% or more disability] and attach the copy of Medical Certificate issued by District Civil Surgeon.
7. PG Degree marks cards. 8. Proof of qualifying examination certificate and PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).